permaculture - [permaculture] Preview- David Holmgren in Brazil!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <mhanzi@yahoo.com>
  • To: Urban-Permaculture@yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: nucleo de permacultura da mantiqueira <nucleopermacultura@ig.com.br>, permacultura voluntarios <permaculturanapratica@yahoogrupos.com.br>, Permaculture International Lsit <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Participantes da Rede PERMeAr <grupo@permear.org.br>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Preview- David Holmgren in Brazil!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:38:39 -0800 (PST)

For those of you participating in the IPCVIII in Brazil in May, we ( of the
Permear network www.permear.org.br) are delighted to invite you to
participate in one of three four-day advanced principle workshops which will
be offered by David Holmgren. We are still finalizing the details, but the
dates will be :

May 10 - 13 Florianópolis
May 19 - 22 São Paulo
May 30 - June 2nd Brasília

This will be a wonderful opportunity for you to learn under Permaculture´s
second founder and to spend days with wonderful people from all over the
world! (Simultaneous translation into Portuguese)

Those interested can contact me at
mhanzi@yahoo.com

And I will forward your contact to the appropriate people.

Best wishes!
Marsha Hanzi

Marizá Epicenter of Culture and Agroecology
www.marsha.com.br
(I am afraid the English page has glitches, but we are working on them!)

  • [permaculture] Preview- David Holmgren in Brazil!, Marsha Hanzi, 02/21/2007