permaculture - [permaculture] Yellow iris

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Patrick McKown <identi1956@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Yellow iris
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:31:02 -0800 (PST)

I believe I read that the yellow iris. Iris pseudoacorus is in short supply
in it's native habitat
in Europe? Is this really the case?
And if so could some one on this list direct me to more information
illuminating the
circumstances?

On the phosphorus issue you need to maintain plants that nurse good fungal
relationships. It
appears that there is confusion on mixing laboratory findings on plant
requirements with actual
potentials of field conditions. You need experience growing plants, first. Be
not afraid be
intuitive. You have to be artful about this or you will be lopsided. The
science you can read, buy
the soil tests kits if it makes you feel safe but these methods a are for
chemical farmers who
have mimicked soil-less laboratory techniques onto perfectly good ground,
which they are burning
up with their salts.

To understand better take up the art of bonsai. It fulfills all the
principles you will need to
grow plants, anywhere any time. Use your five senses and hook them up to your
frontal lobes.
Everything works better.

Thanks.

Pat McKown

Sponsored Link

Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
Www.nextag.com

  • [permaculture] Yellow iris, Patrick McKown, 11/18/2006