permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Diatamaeceous Earth

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Diatamaeceous Earth
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:09:54 -0600

Yes, the reason I published was because of the humor of the scene.
Its like a "Who's on 1st, I dunno - he on 2nd" kinda of a thing.
Neither right ear nor left ear hearing each other.

Energy shortages prove its right.
Peak Oil changing is your lifestyle.
www.energybulletin.net - exhilirating
www.peak-oil-news.info/ - informative