permaculture - [permaculture] politics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] politics
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:33:09 +1000 (EST)

A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it
>> claims to
>> protect us from.

This is the beginning of fortress states, as long as humans want to evolve
ridicules cultural religious as well as personal psychological thought and
states then people will fight and kill to support those illusions
This is the beginning of the end [may be for all of us] for our immoral
unethical and evil existence, and i dont care what side your on we are all
the same.
Martin

wollongongbuyselltradeanything@yahoogroups.com

There is no consciousness or unconsciousness, there is only awareness, Love
and Freedom are states, every Human has a right to be in Love and Freedom
every Human has a right to shelter food clean water and clothing.All
psychological thought is a waste of energy, Martin

On Yahoo!7
Fuel Price Watch: Find the cheapest petrol in your area