permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Earth or Farm themed artist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Earth or Farm themed artist
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:39:33 -0400

Hello Sean,
I am an artist living on the New York side of lake Champlain. My wife and
I purchased an old orchard and have been working on farming and forestry
here for the last three years while working full time at our respective
careers. You can google me and see some work of mine that is installed at
the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh titled "Animated Earth". You can also
do a search in Yahoo for glass art and see some older work that sold at
galleries. If what I have done interests you let me know. I am very
interested in networking with those interested in finding solutions to the
challanges of our day.
It will be interesting to see if this gets posted, given that some of my
other responses to this list have not.
Cheers,
Steven Eisenhauer

permaculture and natural lifestyles out to a broader public and I need
help. I am a permaculturist in Vermont and I have been struggling with
how we can spread the important messages that permaculture trys to convey.

> So to keep it short, I am looking for an artist, someone whose artwork
is simple and can capture the essence of our earth bound lifestyles. If
anyone would like to work together please contact me and I will share more
details.