permaculture - [permaculture] FYI, Permaculture alliances and news

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>, Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, openpermaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] FYI, Permaculture alliances and news
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:09:09 -0400

Toby,
Catherine Austin Fitts has just visited Joe Polaischer in NZ and is, no doubt, becoming hip to Permaculture. This is good news.

Peter also just made quite a splash as speaker at the recent Peak Oil Conf. in Yellow Springs, OH, and we have met and formed alliances with Richard Heinberg, Julian Darley, and Vicki Robins (Your Money or Your Life). Heinberg spent several weeks with David Holmgren speaking and touring with him in all the state capitols of Australia.

We were suprised and delighted to discover that of more than 300 attendees, about 90% of them were already gardening and about 50 had done a design course. We also found 10 of our students in attendance.
Keith
**

--
Keith Johnson