permaculture - [permaculture] There Is No Authority But Yourself...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: veganorganic@yahoogroups.com, UNGOVERNABLEFORCE@yahoogroups.com, theveganwarrior@yahoo.com, "Tom (Idler)" <tom@idler.co.uk>, Steve Jordan <stephen.jordan@phonecoop.coop>, Steve Dobson <Dobste@aol.com>, Rob Hopkins <robjhopkins@gmail.com>, Petty Vagrant <pettyvagrant@yahoo.co.uk>, Permaculture UK list <permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk>, "Permaculture Magazine, Tony" <tony@permaculture.co.uk>, "Permaculture Magazine, Maddy Harland" <maddy@permaculture.co.uk>, Permaculture Association <office@permaculture.org.uk>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, eco_vegans@yahoogroups.com, naturewiseteachers@yahoogroups.com, Squidgey_Weekenders@yahoogroups.co.uk
  • Subject: [permaculture] There Is No Authority But Yourself...
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:27:50 +0100

I havn't seen this film yet, but the permaculture course refered to in the blurb is the last one we ran at Dial House, which was being filmed by the crew with the students permission... Some of you may of course be already familiar with the footage from the compost toilet workshop...

http://www.raindancefilmfestival.org/festival/programme/features/thereisnoauth.htm

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk

  • [permaculture] There Is No Authority But Yourself..., Graham, 09/25/2006