permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Question regarding sheet mulching

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Golden Love" <goldenlove@cruzio.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Question regarding sheet mulching
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:26:26 -0700

I have only used black plastic to fry the Bermuda Grass and Kikuyu grass
with great success in my back yard. Dave Blume said once that the cardboard
method works, but I never got the details.

Golden

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone (831) 471-9100
Fax ( 831) 471-9200