permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Keyline system

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: von-fi@elonmerkki.net
  • To: roxann <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Keyline system
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 02:59:22 +0300

Whoa?!! Now I get it... this forest on hills around me has at least 250 year
old
trees and has never been clearcut so the age of the forest is just a man
made
illusion... ok. if 25 years is fairly old growth, I'm amazed. We have that
almost everywhere... Even on the clearcuts... but mushrooms start to yield
about 40 years after the clearcut. Even though, extremely sad ...

orava...