permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 41, Issue 43

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 41, Issue 43
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:49:16 -0600

re: Animal feed bins

I use galvanized metal trash cans with a Bungee strap hooked to the carrying handle then up and over the top through the top handle and finally stretched to the second side handle and hook it. This has foiled the raccoons for the past ten years, I leave the cans outside. If I leave off the bungee cords then the coons immediately are into the feed.

Scott Pittman

  • Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 41, Issue 43, Scott Pittman, 06/28/2006