permaculture - [permaculture] examples of sustainable businesses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Forest Garden" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: <IshmaelAustin@yahoogroups.com>, <PeakOilPreparation@yahoogroups.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <austinbarter@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] examples of sustainable businesses
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:18:51 -0500

Hello Everyone,

We are organizing a group of neighbors who are interested in creating local
businesses. We plan on having a brainstorming session, networking for
additional resources, and creating an action list for community support.

We were wondering if there was a speaker or video available that had a
presentation on examples of what has been done in other areas. Something
inspiring, and showcasing businesses that can exist after fossil feuls. An
emphasis on human-scale agriculture would be ideal....

Please let me know if you are aware of such a resource.

Thanks,

Marjory