permaculture - Re: [permaculture] visiting Arkansas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Roxann Phillips" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] visiting Arkansas
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:05:31 -0500

That's farther south than me, Marjory, and I just don't know many of the
places other than those right around me. Somewhere near Mt. Ida there is
a a place called Mt. Magazine and they have butterfly festival there
every year. I'm not sure when it is, but I'm sure it would show up on
google if you put in "Arkansas" and "butterfly festival". Sounds like a
fun trip, I've never taken a train but would love to do it one day.

Roxann, Kingston AR, zone 6b