permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Belarus and peaceful demonstrations happening there

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Arina Pittman" <arina@ecoversity.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Belarus and peaceful demonstrations happening there
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:12:44 -0700

Dear Larry - many thanks for your words! I am born and raised in Belarus,
the most beautiful place on Earth, and my heart is full of tears and worry
about my brothers and sisters and their struggle. I am concerned that their
victory will cost a lot of blood, as it has already -

Please send your blessings and prayers to those on the streets and on the
plaza
http://news.inq7.net/world/index.php?index=1&story_id=70465

Thanks

Arina M.Pittman
Managing Director
505-424-9797
www.ecoversity.org
EcoVersity - Training Sustainability Practitioners