permaculture - Re: [permaculture] happy Thanksgiving to all

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] happy Thanksgiving to all
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:51:28 EST

Hi Larry,

Your posts fill me with envy.

You seem to accomplish so much. Must admit that I'm way behind.

I'm raising beef cattle now and have pit in a few ponds, adding electric
fencing; built a new energy efficient house, etc.

But there are still so many projects I'd like to do.

I'm working with NCRS to put in a siltation basin to help control erosive
force of groundwater from heavy rains. May have a problem though since they
may
NOT permit use as a water storage basin that accomplishes same goal. Makes no
sense. I'd like to use the pond for multiple purposes.

If you ever want to get away and visit we could spend many an hour discussing
permaculture projects:)

Best to all! Frank in KY