permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture course in Hawaii

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture course in Hawaii
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:33:59 -0600

The way I do this on my discussion groups is that
when a new member joins, their messages are
moderated. Then when I figure out they are a real
person, not a spammer, I set their account to the
same status as the rest of the group. I use the
same mailman software that this group uses for
some of my groups so it is doable here.

Robert Waldrop, OKC