permaculture - [permaculture] Seedballing for Jennifer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jara" <jara@otenet.gr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Seedballing for Jennifer
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:49:59 +0200

Jennifer,

Here is a link for seedballs.

http://www.seedballs.com/

and a link for rockdusting

http://www.remineralize.org/

I assume you know about mulching/composting.

Yours,

Andrew.

Andrew.
Like your thought and I am interested in your way of seeding an area. I
do not know about seedballs. Could you point me to information? I have 3
acres I wish to plant - was a gravel pit about 30 years ago...one area
will always stay 'natural'--nothing there but the gravel they did not take
-- but the other land minimally disturbed would benefit from a boost from
man and let nature do the rest.
THANKS
Jennifer Fairley