permaculture - [permaculture] Mesquite Milling this Saturday

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: phxpermaculture@yahoogroups.com, Localtoglobaljustice@yahoogroups.com, Permaculture@openpermaculture.org, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mesquite Milling this Saturday
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:07:03 -0700

Hi all,

If you did not get around to collecting beans come and join the festivities anyway. See you this Saturday.

Greg

Saturday, November 5 - First Annual Mesquite Milling at Roadrunner Park Farmers Market
For those of you that have collected Mesquite Beans bring them down to our fist annual Milling at Roadrunner Park. If you don't have beans come on down anyway and see what it is all about. We have all kinds of things planned - more to follow.