permaculture - [permaculture] Water Harvesting Class Next Sat - Prereg required

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: phxpermaculture@yahoogroups.com, Localtoglobaljustice@yahoogroups.com, Permaculture@openpermaculture.org, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Water Harvesting Class Next Sat - Prereg required
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:54:34 -0700

Hi all,

We will be presenting a water harvesting class on October 29 out in Mesa at Don's place. The class will revolve around the installation of a water catchment system similar to the culvert style in the back yard here at the Urban Farm. We will also cover concepts of water harvesting and storage in an afternoon lecture. Once you complete this class you will be able to install a cistern water harvesting system on your own as we give you all the tools and resources that you need.

Prepayment is necessary so that we know how many will be attending. Checks can be send to

the Urban Farm
5515 N 7th Street
Suite 5144
Phoenix, AZ 85014

Credit cards can be used by sending a paypal payment to Greg@urbanfarm.org
Http://www.paypal.com

Thanks

Greg
602-565-7045

October 29 - Water Harvesting Class at Don's Bee Oasis
See water harvesting in action. In the morning we will install a 400 gallon cistern collection system and then in the afternoon we will overview water harvesting concepts and practices. You WILL leave this workshop with the ability and resources to install your own water harvesting system.