permaculture - Re: [permaculture] home-roasted coffee

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: neshura <neshura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] home-roasted coffee
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:06:40 -0400

I buy mine from Sweet Maria's :
http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.greencoffee.mvc.shtml

The site is woefully disorganized but I've gotten many different
coffees from them, including decaf beans that are far and away better
than many regular coffee beans you could get at the supermarket.

Also highly recommend their excellent though expensive turkish coffee
grinder with the zassenhaus burrs. I've come to enjoy human-powered
grinders more than the electric whirly grinders.