permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nutrient recycling with living machine forhomestead

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nutrient recycling with living machine forhomestead
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:57:11 +1000 (EST)

joined
the reason i bought up food was minimum effort maximum output, 6 billion
people on the planet, what is the best use of available areas, assuming we
return as much as wild nature as posible, if possible.
bringing up alaska and the last of the remaining wildernes, and indeginous
animals, made me think what do animals eat in nature, most eat the same
thing, from whales to microbes,
there was a yogi on the guines book of records who tied himself to a tree for
7 years and ate grass, suposedly imposible, then there was a nun who lived in
a glass house for 20 years on a glass of water a day
i just looked up industrial hemp oil content on yahoo and got a lot of
sites claiming hemp can save the forrests like www.solitude.net
not much info on food combining, i just eat as much/ little fruit and
vegetables as i want, there's maybe a problem with vitamin A if you take a
multi vitamin as too much A can be bad
i live in australia, do voluntary work at uni health food store, if i buy in
bulk i pay cost and 10%, nice little deal, i only do 2 hours
i'll leave this for raw site

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Martin Naylor wrote:

> ive heard this before, raw fooders claim a lot of people are all ready sick
> before they go raw, bringing the illness out,
> however you need to take these claims to joel,if he as any ethics at all,
> he will explain where you went wrong or where he
> went wrong, another legend is ann wigmore who's been raw for at least 30
> years
> i'm fine at the moment, but i rarley get sick
> there also a guy running the length of america raw
> keep on planting and smiling

Anne Wigmore
Viktoras Kulvinskas
Arnold Ehret
and many more
all good writers on raw foods

I have a raw foods list - join and maybe we can get some good discussion
going

Raw foods for maximum health through maximum nutrition.

What info do you have on food combining rules?

There are many good, som expensive, places in California to order
dried fruit, vegs and nuts from.