permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Internet Lecture by Masanobu Fukuoka

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lora Boge <loraboge@phreego.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Internet Lecture by Masanobu Fukuoka
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:24:52 -0700

Hi,

Last Minute but is there an English version of the www.expoweb.tv page? All
I'm getting is Japanese text and when I click on the only thing in English
"36kps" it says server not responding...

Is he speaking in Japanese anyway? Does anyone know if they will be posting
an English translation of his remarks later?

For the English speakers who want to look at the World Expo 2005 website go
to this link:

http://www-1.expo2005.or.jp/en/eco/index.html

There's some pretty cool stuff listed there!

Regards,
-Lora