permaculture - [permaculture] free copies of Graham Burnett's "Permaculture, a Beginner's Guide"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] free copies of Graham Burnett's "Permaculture, a Beginner's Guide"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:53:06 -0500

I have about 25 copies of Graham Burnett's "Permaculture, a Beginner's Guide" (the excerpted web-version) which I printed up for a workshop this weekend. If any one in the US can use/distribute these I would gladly send them to you media mail. Note that I've altered the resources section to reference US resources. Send me your postal address backchannel. Thanks, & thanks to Graham for putting this together. The kids in the workshop in particular found it very accessible.

~mIEKAL