permaculture - [permaculture] Air wells

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: skartar@cfbt.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Air wells
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:06:17 +0100

My family are taking on an allotment (community garden) this weekend which
has limited
access to water. As well as water storage tanks fed from the shed roof we're
looking at
alternatives. Does anyone have any experience with using air wells? I'd be
grateful for
any sources of info - online or books.

Many thanks,
Simon.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it. Any views or
opinions are
those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the
organisation. This email
has been checked for known viruses; however we cannot accept liability for
any damage
sustained as a result of a software virus. The organisation reserves the
right to monitor
emails in accordance with current legislation.

www.cfbt.com