permaculture - [permaculture] North Texas local food cooperative?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] North Texas local food cooperative?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:19:04 -0500

I have just accepted an invitation to speak later
this year to a group in north Texas that may be
interested in starting a North Texas Food
Cooperative "on the Oklahoma plan". The meeting
will be October 15th, in Denton, Texas, as part of
a Peace-In sponsored by Peace Action of Denton.

The exact time and place of the presentation will
be announced later.

In the meantime, anyone who has any interest in a
North Texas local food cooperative organizing
campaign should contact Wylie Harris at
1-940-995-2720, his email is trinity.red@gmail.com
.

The Community Solutions conference I am speaking
at in Ohio in September now has a webpage of
information about the event at
http://www.communitysolution.org/05conf1.html .
See http://www.communitysolution.org/05conf2.html
for info about the speakers.

Robert Waldrop
Oklahoma Food Cooperative
www.oklahomafood.coop

  • [permaculture] North Texas local food cooperative?, Robert Waldrop, 06/28/2005