permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Website Update

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Website Update
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:42:44 -0400

I noticed that the holmgren.com.au site does not have his appearence at Earthaven on it. Can you add it?

Special Seminar Event at Earthaven Ecovillage Sat, July 30th, 2005 (9-5)

David Holmgren on Permaculture: A Response to Peak Oil & Energy Descent

PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Sliding Scale $120 - $70 ($30 deposit required)
Contact: seminar@permacultureactivist.net

Thanks,
Keith

holmgren@netconnect.com.au wrote:

Holmgren Design Services Website Update http://www.holmgren.com.au/

We have just completed a major update of our website including info about the following

Itinerary for 5 month overseas teaching and public speaking tour to Japan, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Ireland, Germany and the USA. http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/AppearEvents/appearances.html

Melliodora eBook (pdf and html on CD ROM) which updates the now 10 year old A3 sized book documenting our 1 hectare permaculture demonstration site and family home in central Victoria. Free downloadable demo version
http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Publications/ebookpromo.htm

Permaculture Principles Teaching Kit based on the very successful Permaculture: Principles and Pathways beyond Sustainability in its 2nd print run) http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Publications/pub.html#PCPrinsteachingkit

DVDs of David's presentations at Woodford Folk Festival http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Publications/pub.html#dvd

New downloadable articles and photos about David and Su's teaching tour of Japan in June 2004, Firewood as sustainable fuel, Compost toilets and more. http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Writings/Writings.html#PCinJ

New downloadable presentation of Global Energy Peak: Threat or Opportunity http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Writings/Writings.html

Check out the growing interest and influence of David Holmgren's work and permaculture in general. Send us your thoughts and comments.

Oliver Holmgren: Web and IT

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine