permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Cover Crops

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DrJWagner@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Cover Crops
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:42:16 EDT

I have succesfully broadcasted the seed over cuit lawn, then used a light
application of well rotted compost and just used a yard rake to make sure it
made
it to the soil rather than sitting on top of the grass. A little rain and
boom.
Jolynn
In a message dated 6/20/2005 2:18:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,