permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Permaculture Archives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture Archives
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:35:34 -0700

Folks...

I've got some archival material from the old days ...1982-85 when Sego
Jackson, et al were first setting up the North American Permaculture
Institute. And I've got a lot of B&W photos of Mollison and others during
the 1982 PCD course.

Other people who might have these early archival work in the Western US are:
Micheal Pilarski, Sego Jackson, Guy Baldwin and Tom Ward. I'm very
concerned about collecting our history and preserving our common knowledge.

Will

on 5/26/05 9:00 AM, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at