permaculture - [permaculture] Recovering Eden

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Andrew Clements" <jara@otenet.gr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Recovering Eden
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:13:52 +0300

Dear Chris,

Yes I know about Grander. A friend of mine has an Austrian friend who
knew him. This Austrian chap brought my Greek friend some Grander water
revitalizers from Germany or Austria, can't remember where exactly, and they
were very reasonably priced. He bought a wand type thing which looks like a
pen for about $10. This is used for purifying a single glass of water. He
did some interesting experiments with this which I shan't go into bc they
are a bit lengthy. He also bought a Grander home water mains water
revitalizer, which cost about $200. I contacted Grander about a month ago to
buy the wand and I was put in touch with the Greek distributor who is based
in Cyprus. He wanted $1000 for the home mains revitalizer and he didn't
mention anything about the wand. Quite disappointed by this I am now talking
to my Greek friend to see if his Austrian friend can bring some Grander
stuff next time he comes here.

I started with marble rockdust. I have now go on to a
marble(50%)/granite(50%)/onyx(negligible amounts) mix which I get from a
stone merchant's pond.

Yours,

Andrew.

> Hey there,
>
> You might be interested in Johann Grander's devices
> for revitalising water, called Grander Units or water
> energizers.
>
> there is tonnes of info online, and Johann was awared
> the silver medal of honour from the russian academy of
> natural sciences after they tested numerous water
> treatment devices and his came out on top.
>
> the units can be a bit pricey, but i've had mine for
> 10+ years and use it constantly (showing, cooking,
> watering, etc) and they have a lifetime warranty with
> no need for replaceable parts
>
> Happy to help if anyone has any questions
>
> Cheers, chris Bellanger
>
> Ps what type of rockbust are you using?

  • [permaculture] Recovering Eden, Andrew Clements, 04/18/2005