permaculture - [permaculture] apologies for FairTax mailing but not content

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Johnny Gregory" <johnnyg8@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] apologies for FairTax mailing but not content
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:04:25 -0400

Hi,all,

Sorry for an out-of-place emailing about the FairTax if anyone was offended. I hope most of you do not consider it "spam" when someone shares something important about our country's legislation occaisionally. I have no profit motive here nor product to sell. I know this is chiefly about permaculture and it was an accident that the email went to this group. I'll be more careful using my Outlook Express address book.

I'm here learning about permaculture with you and not to promote politics. It was very rude for one from this list to respond with a countering opinion to all my friends rather than to me directly when I accidentally cc'd rather than bcc'd (blind carbon copied) to my list. I didn't even think about that the Permaculture group was on my address book.

Sorry,

Johnny Gregory