permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (fwd) The Debates

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (fwd) The Debates
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 00:33:50 -0500

Greg wrote:

Larry,

I will continue to call you on your stuff.

Fine. I am a good listener and will respond, more amiably as time progresses.

As far as I can tell I have at least taken a Pc course, unlike you.

True, but I have done other things pc related, of significance.

You have not been to Phoenix to know what I have done.

I read about it and it sounds interesting. Tell us more about your curatorship of the garden project.

And by the way one of the only reasons I gave up permaculture.org was because you were holding my membership here on this list ransom until I turned it over to to Scott.

True. :-) Sure did, deliberately.

Funny, I posted several emails last week calling you on your stuff and they never posted. I posted them several times, so my experience has been that they are censored.

They were not censored, the list is not set up for me to do that nor will it ever be. Repost them if you must. Get it off your chest, bro.