permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:11:23 -0000

Hi all- we give participants a (self-designed) 'certificate of
participation' following our PC introductory courses, however, this is NOt
the same thing as calling our course 'certificated', this should certainly
only be for the full 72 hour design course unless it is clear that the
'certificate' is self designed/issued.

Cheers graham