permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Sonic Bloom

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncat.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Sonic Bloom
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:00:36 -0600

A few years ago I posted the following notes on
seed treatments to the Permaculture List, including
reiki-vibrated seed treatments.

[permaculture] Seeds Balls, Seed Treatments, Reiki-Vibrated Seeds
Steve Diver
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:18:27 +0000
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/1999-April/000596.html

It refers to Don Elwood's books and the Hands of Light
Seed Company (which I doubt is still in business, even
though parts of their web page remain online).

Elwood played music to his sprouts and used foliar misting
of fertilizers, as well as used a series of subtle energy
practices.
I have updated information to share, as well as background
information to summarize.

My notes on Sonic Bloom related plant mechanisms summarize
Elwood's work and they also refer to sound-wave science in
relation to cymatics and the chaldini figures that result.

I can explain how to find archived web pages that are no
longer active, but provide access to Elwood's articles on
subtle energy.

However, right now I just don't have time to summarize the
concepts and practices and list all the resources.

Later,

Steve Diver