permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Alternatives to palm seed oil?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: antonio scotti <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Alternatives to palm seed oil?
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:18:56 -0500

Antonio,
Can you direct us to the data about soil degradation due to palm and coconut production?
thanks,
Keith

antonio scotti wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for organically produced soaps and other detergents that DO NOT
contain neither palm seed oil extract nor coconut oil.
Most of the producers of organic/ecological detergents that I have checked
still can't do without any of these ingredients whose
production is devastating the soil of many asian countries (may be of south
american countries too), at least according to the data
that I have.

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine