permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 24, Issue 25

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: cherylann@earthlink.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 24, Issue 25
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:03:29 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hi, Scott,

thanks for the info. I see Paula Westmoreland's name on the team list - she
is in Minneapolis. I hope I can contribute some info about guilds on the
prairie of western MN.

Don't worry - I'm not up there where it is 25 below zero - I'm wintering in
east TN! back to the prairie next month! Hope all's well in northern NM!

Happy 2005!
Cheryl Landgren