permaculture - Re: [permaculture] http://www.permacultureactivist.net/

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bill McDorman <bm@seedsave.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] http://www.permacultureactivist.net/
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:41:22 -0700

Keith:

I too am amazed at the hard work you have done. Thank you.

I would be happy and honored to help you with something. Shouldn't be too
difficult to monitor volunteer web site helpers. Their work will be
immediately transparent. Either it works, or it doesn't. Just make sure
you back up frequently.

bill