permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Tsunami

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bear K <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Tsunami
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:54:34 -0800

Hi Keith,

Sorry for the late response.

Thanks for the links. They were the perfect reference for me when a
fellow wrote and asked for tips and guidelines for his upcoming trip to
Thailand.
Glad they were useful.
BTW, looking at the IDEP site they have a wastewater treatment system they're working on which looks very nice. Another resource to add to folks living machine, Solvivia, pumice wick, constructed wetland...archive.

I also used domain in your email address to look at your website. Your
metalwork is delightful though I wished I could see your photography in
larger formats.
Thank you. If you click the thumbnails in the gallery it should popup a larger view.

I didn't see any material for your Permaculture work. Do
you have another site for that?
Hmm, yes, I need to add that section to my site.
Check out OpenPermaculture.com.

Anyway, thought you might want to be
listed in our Planetary Permaculture Directory. Let me know and I'll
make it happen. That goes for any other designers /consultants /
teachers / farmers on the list, too.
I'll contact you off list.

Thanks,
Bear Kaufmann
www.ursine-design.com

  • [permaculture] Re: Tsunami, Bear K, 01/18/2005