permaculture - [permaculture] Caragana arborescens (Siberian Pea Shrub)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Christopher Pinkowski" <cpinkowski@nconnect.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Caragana arborescens (Siberian Pea Shrub)
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:52:41 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Would anyone, who is using this plant for food, report on how you are using
it, and its properties as a food plant. I have read Ken Fern's descriptions
in Plants for a Future documents, but would like to hear from others.

Is anyone already breeding this plant to improve its properties as a food
plant? I am newly interested in breeding plants, and am considering this
one.

Thanks,

Christopher Pinkowski
Columbus, Wisconsin

  • [permaculture] Caragana arborescens (Siberian Pea Shrub), Christopher Pinkowski, 01/14/2005