permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture and open source

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture and open source
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:13:23 -0600

Fellow Linux/computer geeks,

I find it very exciting to see so much [unexpected] interest in Linux
and open source ideas. I hope everyone is aware of the efforts of the
PIW group to apply Permaculture and open source ideals to create a
repository of Permaculture information <http://permaculture.info/>.
This is a project under active development and could currently use
more skilled input esp. if you have Python, SQL, and web/cgi
experience. It is completely open source (GPL and CC licences) with
code and data available on the site.

--
Chad Knepp
python -c 'import base64;print base64.decodestring("cHlnQGdhbGF0ZWEub3Jn")'

  • [permaculture] permaculture and open source, Chad Knepp, 01/11/2005