permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Google Scholar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <woodsjay@cox.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Google Scholar
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:00:05 -0500

If you want to get into the details, it is great. You can
see the work being
done on methods of cultivation, chemical composition of
the crop,
reproduction, ecology, etc.

PS. If anyone is living near Huntsville AL, I'd like to
contact them to see
how they do things down here. (I am here on a short term
contract from
Omaha.) Please email me separately.

On Saturday 20 November 2004 03:18 pm, dtv@mwt.net wrote:
> Google has just released a new search engine targeting
citations of
> scholarly works. While the majority
> of these citations are for print publication & research
papers, it will be
> quite a handy resource for
> anyone trying to get a quick overview of what materials
are available. For
> instance a search for sea
> buckthorn pulls up dozens of citations, many of which
appear to be

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=sea+buckthorn&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&b