permaculture - Re: [permaculture] honey locust trees(Jerome

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dtv@mwt.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] honey locust trees(Jerome
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:30:53 US/Central

Honey locusts are some of the easiest & most fun trees to grow from seed.
Why
not just collect them from local parks & yards. They are quite fast growing,
my 4 year old trees are 10-15 feet high already & in fact if your anywhere
near Southwest WIS yr welcome to dig some out of my nursery.

mIEKAL

> Jerome,I can't seem to find the Honey Locus on the page you gave, What are
> they listed under? Would thesre be a good food for goats? How would you keep
> them from eating the trees ond only eat the fruit? Thanks for your time .
> Sandie OR,

This message was sent using Midwest Tel Net Web Based Mail.
http://www.mwt.net/