permaculture - Re: [permaculture] DRIED COW PIES FOR COOKING IN BANGLADESH

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] DRIED COW PIES FOR COOKING IN BANGLADESH
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:56:12 -0700

FourPoint7Acres@aol.com wrote:

Three Cheers For Cow Shit,

Good night. Hold your ideals close to your heart and we may survive as a species. Your emails were a good night cap, bye now.

Sharonka

You made my day, Sharonka. Three cheers for you & keep on keeping on.
As for building greenhouses and installing off the grid equipment on _your_
property,
just do it, ask noone's permission. Give the bird to the red tape mongering
bureaucrats
who would meddle in your life and try to slow you down. Bring back the
sixties and seventies,
fifties too.

LL
--