permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Sorry Graham... Thought you were Paul

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Sorry Graham... Thought you were Paul
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:44:21 -0700

Graham... So sorry! My apologies for naming you in my last posting.

I didn't double-check the pedigree on this last message I just replied with
a hackled ire. It should have read:

"Paul... You don't know me well enough to call me a liar."

My error.

Will

on 10/26/04 9:00 AM, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at