permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Rain's Book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Rain's Book
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:57:26 -0700

on 10/25/04 4:27 PM, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at
permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

> I am distributing my book on compact disc for US $13.50, postage paid
> (within the US). Please send me a check or money order with your address
> and I will mail a copy to you. My address is: Rain Tenaqiya 1114A W Perkins
> St Ukiah, CA 95482

All...

I was asked to re-post order info for Rain's Food Forest Book... Above.

I'll let him promote his own stuff from now on.

Will

BTW... Mollison had a lot to say about doing Permaculture in NYC during
the'82 course...He'd just come back from a tour of the Big Apple. He wanted
to see a lot of vertical greenhouses built up the side of skyscrapers... I
remember that. He also had this really great rant about the NYC growing
lots of "dogs and rats" but no useful livestock.... Especially chickens. I
think this led to some folks getting a "backyard poultry" ordinances passed
in Seattle & elsewhere.....