permaculture - Re: [permaculture] More sustainability--urban or not

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Dubois <spacehound7@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] More sustainability--urban or not
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

I like David's suggestion. I'm a bit tired of the
urban/suburban/rural lifestyle debate. I think we're
all here, not to debate which is better, but because
we think they all could use some improvement.

It would be cool to see some more practical or
empowering threads in the future.

To get things started, I can think of one:

If anyone living in NYC wants to get a group together
for drinks or something I would be happy to take part.
Maybe it already exists and I'm just too cut off
living in this basement to know about it. But it would
be nice to meet fact to face, discuss permaculture,
the city, the weather, and whatever else might happen
to be on our minds.

Take it easy.

Thanks,
Scott Dubois

PS-Scott Pittman brings up another good point. If
someone crosses the line, don't follow them over it.
For the sake of the list and everyone subscribed to
it, they're best left alone.

=====
phone. 718.755.0592

email. spacehound7@yahoo.com