permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Is it me?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Is it me?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:12:26 -0600

permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Subject:
[permaculture] Is it me?
From:
McFarlandAIA@aol.com
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:06:23 EDT

To:
permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Is it just me or is this Paul guy a creep? Raging for anyone who will listen. I see your name and I delete. I care to learn about Permaculture, not be poked and and preached to.

Reply:

Please don't get him started!!; this guy is like a snapping turtle, he doesn't let go until it thunders!! He is absolutely lethiferous to dialog and other civil forms of intercourse. His bellicosity is legion, and his inability to acknowledge or even apprehend another viewpoint is his best trait.
Now that I have warned you I am sure he will prove me wrong, just watch!

Scott

  • [permaculture] Re: Is it me?, Scott Pittman, 10/25/2004