permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rabbits in a PC system

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "antonio scotti" <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rabbits in a PC system
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:07:08 +0100

Hi Antonio- first off, I've checked and you aren't on my spam trap list...

As for the rabbits, I guess this is something we chatted about at Braziers?
Can you remind me of the conversation as I can't recall it... I know little
to nothing about keeping rabbits, although my partner has just gotten
involved with helping to look after the garden at my children's school, and
there are a few rabbits there I believe. My partner and her friend are
building bigger pens and runs for the rabbits so they can lead less
stressful and cramped lives, but other than that are strongly encouraging
the school not to keep any more rabits once these have lived out the
remainder of their lives...

Cheers Graham