permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] documentary videos on urban agriculture]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] documentary videos on urban agriculture]
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:37:54 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:41:52 +0200
From: ulrike@solbrig.de
To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com

Dear List Members,

I'm a list member from Berlin, Germany. I am involved in community
gardening in Berlin. My question to the list is not very Fukuoka- but
perhaps interesting to somebody: I'm involved in setting up a lecture
series on the perspectives of urban agriculture for the Kunstraum
München (Artspace Munic). In connection with this we want to show a
video program of documentary videos connected to the subject. We are
interested in any hints to interested in films on the subject of urban
agriculture, community gardens etc. worldwide. If you know of a film or
made one yourself please let us know.

Thanks for your attention,
Ulrike Solbrig