permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Darren Doherty/Australia Felix Permaculture/permaculture.biz Contact Details

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Darren Doherty/Australia Felix Permaculture/permaculture.biz Contact Details
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:30:02 -0400

Darren,
After a very long time I finally added you to the Planetary Permaculture Directory. With teaching, consulting, a half acre garden, too mush email, and lots more, my webwork has languished. I'm taking some time to catch up. Thanks for your patience.
Keith

Darren J. Doherty wrote:

Hello People,

It would appear from recent correspondence that some people have been having difficulty in contacting/finding us after our year (2002) of working on a single project in Queensland. We did relinquish all of our previous contacts and had no other clients during this period in Queensland – our involvement ceased with this project last December and from April of 2003 we became available to the public again as a permaculture design consultancy.

We can be contacted through the following:

Darren J. Doherty

Permaculture/Keyline Designer (urban/rural/smallacre/broadacre)

with

Australia Felix Permaculture

a. 103 Casey St, East Bendigo, VICTORIA, Australia, 3550
p. 613 54441068
f. 613 54440621
e. darren@permaculture.biz <mailto:darren@permaculture.biz>
w. www.permaculture.biz <http://www.permaculture.biz>

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty

Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, (Education, Site Design, System Establishment & Implementation) Permaculture Institute (1995)

Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995, 2001)

Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of Melbourne (1995)

principal consultant permaculture.biz

a. 103 Casey St, East Bendigo, VICTORIA, Australia, 3550
p. 613 54441068
f. 613 54440621
e. darren@permaculture.biz <mailto:darren@permaculture.biz>
w. www.permaculture.biz <http://www.permaculture.biz>