permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for informants?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Morguena@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for informants?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:28:58 EDT

Hi,

I am currently researching a writing project on the revisioning of the
urban/suburban landscape. I'd like very much to be in touch with any of you
urban or
suburban permaculturists, no matter where you are in your projects and
process. Please contact me off list.

thanks and regards,

Rebecca Kelley-Morgan
Andover MA USA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential information. It is solely for the use of the
individual(s) or
entity to whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender by email, delete and
destroy this message and its attachments.

  • [permaculture] Looking for informants?, Morguena, 04/27/2004