permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Homeland Security: Barn-style

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg@igg.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Homeland Security: Barn-style
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:06:24 -0400

How about a dog?

Those U-shaped bike locks are supposed to be uncuttable.

Also, making the equipment less appealing; if you don't want to rough
it up, just bright paint might be good. Lessen the appeal of your
place as a target.

Our cabin was robbed two summers ago while we worked in the field. Our first clue was that our two dogs were OUT of the cabin instead of inside where we left them.

Thanks for the tip to ''indivitualize' our stuff. That's a really good idea!! (And let's me know that I reallyAM attached to their beauty! ;-)

-Allan

Any ideas from your experience or reading? thanks -Allan igg@igg.com